Wednesday, September 25, 2024
A change of plans
I would like to dispel any rumours that my friend Ian and I disappeared into the mist of the highlands of Scotland (where we made our way together on Sunday). Instead, I unfortunately abandoned him in Edinburgh and made an unexpected return to Canada. All is well now, but someone close to me had a medical emergency and was admitted to the hospital. I changed my plans to come back home, so am safely back on Canadian soil. I still plan to post about the last few days of my trip (there was quite the wedding after all) and share my lacklustre report on cat sightings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 7: What a Wedding + Goodbye Paris
Our final day in Paris was of course the highlight of our trip. Our friend Joyce was getting married, we were thrilled for her and her fianc...
-
A two-day museum pass meant that for a change of pace, Ian and I had a bit of an itinerary for the first time on our trip. We had selected f...
-
We started the day at a more leisurely pace today, not trying to make it to any museum for it's opening hour to beat the rush. We wander...
-
Our first night sleeping in Paris had limited success for actually sleeping through the night. We didn’t have any hard plans set for the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment